June 30, 2021
Ontario has entered into Step Two of its re-opening Plan. What this means is that are permitted to open our outdoor patio seating with no more than 6 people at a table (unless you are in the same household). How excited are we to open and have you dine with us again!
Reservations are recommended and can be made right on our website. We will respond to you with a confirmation of time. We ask for your patience as we re-open and get used to the swing of things. New staff, new menus and finally guests!
A few house rules to note;
- Social distance yourselves from other patrons. Please stay at your assigned table unless you’d like to use the restrooms.
- Only enter the restaurant if you’d like to use the restrooms. Please follow directional arrows inside. You must wear a mask to enter our indoor facilities as per Durham Region’s mandate.
- Please wear your mask when speaking to your server.
- In the event of adverse weather, we may have to close our patio. We will happily pack up your meals. No open alcohol can leave the licensed area.
- Payment will be processed at your table.
- Smoking & vaping are not permitted.
We like to assure you that we at Urban Pantry are taking matters regarding COVID-19 very seriously. It is important to us to continue to provide an environment that is safe for both our guests & our staff. As a food establishment we have always implemented hygiene & sanitation routines. We have now increased the frequency and implemented additional cleaning measures to help maintain a safe dining & work environment. Our staff are screened daily for symptoms and are required to wear masks. We have installed various clear partitions throughout the restaurant. We are also in frequent communication with our local Health Department inspector to ensure we understand our government health requirements.
As per the direction of Canada Public Health we ask anyone who is not feeling well to stay home.
Thank you to our community! We are lucky to have your constant support to help keep this small family business operating during times like these. We wish everyone good health and we look forward to happier times.
Niki Filntissis & John Pagidas